British telecom giant TalkTalk head of finance Iain Torrens will be stepping down this year. The move is to reshape the company’s top team.
The change will happen under Chief Executive Chairman Charles Dunstone, who was appointed to the company in May when Dido Harding quit his job.
Kate Ferry, who is currently head of company’s investor relations will take over Torrens post. However, no exact timeframe has released yet.
Ferry has been working for Dixons Carphone for around 7 years and prior to that, she was the audit manager at the PwC and retail analyst at Merrill Lynch.
- What insurance does your business need?
- Apprenticeships: an untapped resource for small businesses
- Top tips for starting a business on a shoestring
- Four things you need to do before you start a business
- Only 1 in 10 Britons could live without broadband, according to new study