Teenager died after drinking caffeine contains drinks too quickly

0
327
Teenager died after drinking caffeine contains drinks too quickly
Image: Youtube

Davis Allen Cripe, a healthy teenager died after drinking caffeine contains drinks too quickly, a US coroner has said.

Davis was collapsed in his school last month just after drinking energy drinks, a big Mountain Dew and McDonalds Latte in just 2 hours.

The Coroner also ruled that the 16-year-old had a caffeine related cardiac event that caused a probable arrhythmia due to, too much caffeine induced in a brief period.

Father of son who died of a caffeine induced cardiac event speaks
Father of son who died of a caffeine induced cardiac event speaks

Mr Cripe had no previous heart condition issues.

Although, he was weighed 90kg but coroner Mr Watts doesn’t think he was obese.

Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix 1Ltr
Lime Triple Sec flavoured cocktail mix. Stir 1 part Jose Cuervo Tequila to 4 parts of chilled Margarita mix and serve in a salt rimmed glass for the perfect Margarita.

On a statement, Mr Watts told Reuters news agency, “This is not a caffeine overdose. We are not saying the total amount of caffeine caused his death, it was just the way has been consumed within the short space of time.”